The Clone of the clones with 416-8B/612C/802D/511/fostex T90A using N501 XO.
I was using 416-8B/612C/811/806-8A before for my Altec 19 clone and this present config is much better. The 511 throws a much bigger soundstage in my opinion.
regards,
Abe
The Clone of the clones with 416-8B/612C/802D/511/fostex T90A using N501 XO.
I was using 416-8B/612C/811/806-8A before for my Altec 19 clone and this present config is much better. The 511 throws a much bigger soundstage in my opinion.
regards,
Abe
QNME In Retro!
Indeed it do and why I much prefer it over the 811. Stacking another on top is even better plus you can drop the XO to 350 Hz for a bit extra crispness to the mids.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Oh, I forgot to ask GM, the 802D specs says 500-22 kHz response. XO at 350 is fine?
QNME In Retro!
Remember, you're using two/channel, so can drop a half octave or ~350 Hz by trading efficiency for increased BW.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks